1. Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C). 2. Place chicken thighs in a baking dish, drizzle with olive oil, lemon juice, and sprinkle with minced garlic, herbs, salt, and pepper. 3. Bake for 30-35 minutes until the chicken is golden brown and cooked through. Serve with roasted vegetables.
1. Cook quinoa according to package instructions. 2. In a large bowl, combine quinoa with chopped tomatoes, cucumbers, red onion, feta cheese, and olives. 3. Drizzle with olive oil and lemon juice, sprinkle with oregano, salt, and pepper. Toss and serve as a refreshing salad.
1. In a pot, sauté chopped onion and garlic in olive oil until softened. 2. Add canned tomatoes, vegetable broth, olives, capers, and bring to a simmer. 3. Gently place fish fillets into the stew, cover, and cook for 10-15 minutes until the fish flakes easily. Garnish with fresh basil and serve.
1. Sauté minced garlic in olive oil until fragrant, add shrimp and cook until pink. 2. Squeeze lemon juice over the shrimp, add spinach, cherry tomatoes, and red pepper flakes. 3. Cook until spinach wilts, season with salt and pepper, and serve over rice or pasta.
1. In a pan, sauté chopped garlic and red onion in olive oil. 2. Add sliced bell peppers, zucchini, cherry tomatoes, and canned chickpeas. Stir-fry until vegetables are tender. 3. Sprinkle with lemon zest, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper. Toss and serve as a quick and nutritious stir-fry.
1. Cook quinoa and brown ground turkey or chicken in a pan with olive oil and minced garlic. 2. Mix cooked quinoa, meat, chopped cherry tomatoes, feta cheese, and fresh herbs. 3. Stuff bell peppers with the mixture, bake for 25-30 minutes, and enjoy a wholesome Mediterranean meal.
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C). 2. In an oven-safe dish, crack eggs over halved cherry tomatoes and crumbled feta. 3. Drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle with fresh basil, salt, and pepper. Bake for 15-20 minutes until eggs are set. Serve with crusty bread.
1. Cut acorn squash in half, scoop out seeds, and roast until tender. 2. Cook couscous, mix with chickpeas, chopped red onion, cranberries, cumin, cinnamon, olive oil, and fresh parsley. 3. Stuff the roasted acorn squash halves with the couscous mixture, season with salt and pepper, and serve.
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C). 2. Place salmon fillets on a baking sheet, drizzle with olive oil, squeeze lemon juice, sprinkle with minced garlic, and top with fresh rosemary. 3. Bake for 15-20 minutes until the salmon is cooked through. Serve with steamed vegetables or a side salad.
1. In a bowl, combine drained canned chickpeas, diced cucumber, halved cherry tomatoes, chopped red onion, sliced Kalamata olives, and crumbled feta cheese. 2. In a separate bowl, mix tzatziki sauce with olive oil, lemon juice, oregano, salt, and pepper. 3. Pour the dressing over the salad, toss gently, and enjoy a refreshing and protein-packed Mediterranean dish.
10 Mediterranean Diet Winter Dinners Ready in Three Steps or Less